Body Image Groups run the second Tuesday of every month & rotate through the topics listed below. These groups are designed to help develop a healthier relationship with food, your body and yourself through learning, sharing and creative exploration. Each session there will be a focus on a specific topic but with plenty of space for you to discuss and address current issues. You are encouraged to share at your own pace and for differences to be respected.
Whether body image/food/eating issues are something you have always struggled with, or if it is a new struggle as you've become pregnant or entered motherhood; addressing the underlying issues are vital to reach a point where you will be happy with yourself.
- Listening to Your Body's Cues
- Emotional Connections to Your Body & Food
- Boundaries & Control
- Shame & Perfectionism
- Spiritual Hunger
- Feminine Power & Intuition
The benefits of a group:
- Get support from others listening to you, relating and sharing with you their experiences and their perspective on your story in a respectful format
- Listening to others tell their stories helps you to put your own problems into perspective
- Sharing in groups can help normalize your experiences so you don't feel alone
- Increase self-awareness & self-esteem through learning, art, sharing, reflection & feedback
- Build support systems
- Learn how to listen to your body & intuition
Group Sessions are $60 and run for 2 hours.
Book the first 4 sessions and receive 20% off
Book all 8 sessions and receive 40% off
This is an open group and you may join at any point, you do not have to start at the first session. Registration is necessary.