Body Image Groups run the second Tuesday of every month & rotate through the topics listed below. These groups are designed to help develop a healthier relationship with food, your body and yourself through learning, sharing and creative exploration. Each session there will be a focus on a specific topic but with plenty of space for you to discuss and address current issues. You are encouraged to share at your own pace and for differences to be respected.
Whether body image/food/eating issues are something you have always struggled with, or if it is a new struggle as you've become pregnant or entered motherhood; addressing the underlying issues are vital to reach a point where you will be happy with yourself.
- Self-Esteem: Tuesday November 8th
- Mindfulness: Tuesday December 13th
- Listening to Your Body's Cues: Tuesday January 10th
- Emotional Connections to Your Body & Food: Tuesday, February 7th (This is the FIRST Tuesday of this month!)
- Boundaries & Control: Tuesday, March 14th
- Shame & Perfectionism: Tuesday, April 11th
- Spiritual Hunger: Tuesday, May 9th
- Feminine Power & Intuition: Tuesday, June 13th
The benefits of a group:
- Get support from others listening to you, relating and sharing with you their experiences and their perspective on your story in a respectful format
- Listening to others tell their stories helps you to put your own problems into perspective
- Sharing in groups can help normalize your experiences so you don't feel alone
- Increase self-awareness & self-esteem through learning, art, sharing, reflection & feedback
- Build support systems
- Learn how to listen to your body & intuition
Group Sessions are $99 and run for 2 hours.
Book the first 4 sessions for $350 (pay per session)
Book all 8 sessions for $600 + receive a copy of Eating in the Light of the Moon (pay per session)
This is an open group and you may join at any point, you do not have to start at the first session. Registration is necessary.