This group offers a safe space for mothers to share, connection and develop more self-awareness. This group series will be centered around relationships with a focus on sharing and processing current issues that participants are experiencing. Each session there will be opportunity for members to share current struggles and receive feedback while also learning new skills and coping strategies.
Groups are run by Jen Reddish, Counsellor and Psychotherapist at The Essence of You.This is a closed group with 5 sessions. You do not need to be a new mother to join. Mothers in any stage who are seeking a desire to process their journey and the impact that becoming a mother has had on them are welcome. Dates listed below (please note the break over xmas eve & nye):
- Sunday, November 12th 9-11am
- Sunday, November 26th 9-11am
- Sunday, December 10th 9-11am
- Sunday, January 7th 9-11am
- Sunday, January 21st: 9-11am
*Babes in arms are welcome.
More details to come. Contact Jen to register or for a free 10 minute phone consultation to see if this is the right group for you!
The benefits of a group:
- Get support from others listening to you, relating and sharing with you their experiences and their perspective on your story in a respectful format
- Listening to others tell their stories helps you to put your own problems into perspective
- Sharing in groups can help normalize your experiences so you don't feel alone
- Increase self-awareness & self-esteem through learning, art, sharing, reflection & feedback
- Build support systems
Earlybird Special: Book by October 30th to receive 25% off!
Group Sessions are $60 and run for 2 hours. Registration is necessary. **You must commit to attending 4 of these sessions, as it is a closed group. Each week there will be a group email sent out for furthering connection and discussion between group members - participation in this email discussion is optional.