Your birth experience matters! This four-part series of birth preparation sessions will help you emotionally prepare for your birth. Individual Sessions also available. See what past clients are saying about Jen's Birth Preparation Sessions! Book Now.
* Honour yourself, your pregnancy, your birth
* Emotionally prepare for your birth & arrival of your new baby
* Deepen your connection to yourself & your baby
* Process changes, expectations, fears
* Prepare for changes in relationships and family dynamics once your new baby arrives
* Identify strengths, hopes & goals for your birth & life with new baby
* Connect to your body & intuition
* Increase self-awareness through creative activities, sharing, reflecting & feedback
Week 1) EMOTIONS, NEEDS & GOALS: Identify Emotions & Goals for your birth & arrival of new baby. Explore emotional, physical, intellectual & spiritual needs.
Week 2) MOVING FORWARD: Process current and past experiences that might impact your birth or post-partum period.
Week 3) CHANGES & SELF CARE: Explore & Process changes that you’ve experienced during pregnancy & anticipatory changes for your post-partum period. A look at self-care and preventative measures for PPA/D.
Week 4) LETTING GO, GETTING READY: Letting Go of Fears, Refocus on goals & affirmations for birth & post-partum.
Creative activities will be used to aid in the reflective process. You will make keepsakes in these sessions that you may want to use for support during your birth and beyond.
DATES: Saturday, March 25th, Sunday March 26th, Saturday April 9th & Sunday April 10th 2:00pm - 4:30pm (Contact Jen if these dates/times don't work for you!)
COST: $150 for all 4 sessions. Limited spaces available. Register Now.
Ask me about a special offer I have going right now!