Your birth experience matters. Preparing emotionally for your birth is as essential part of creating opportunity for an empowering birth and positive transition into the post-partum period. Fear is one of the biggest obstacles to having a positive birth & post-partum experience; and these Birth Preparation Workshops will give you an opportunity to explore and process your fears and identify what you need to do to move past it.
- Emotionally prepare for your birth & arrival of your new baby
- Learn how fear causes pain and what to do about it
- Deepen your connection to yourself & your baby
- Process changes, expectations, fears
- Prepare for changes in relationships and family dynamics once your new baby arrives
- Identify strengths, hopes & goals for your birth & life with new baby
- Connect to your body & intuition
- Increase self-awareness through creative activities, sharing, reflecting & feedback
This four-part series of birth preparation sessions will help you emotionally prepare for your birth. Individual Sessions also available. See what past clients are saying about Jen's Birth Preparation Sessions! Book Now.
Week 1) EMOTIONS, NEEDS & GOALS: Identify Emotions & Goals for your birth & arrival of new baby. Explore emotional, physical, intellectual & spiritual needs.
Week 2) MOVING FORWARD: Process current and past experiences that might impact your birth or post-partum period.
Week 3) CHANGES & SELF CARE: Explore & Process changes that you’ve experienced during pregnancy & anticipatory changes for your post-partum period. A look at self-care and preventative measures for PPA/D.
Week 4) LETTING GO, GETTING READY: Letting Go of Fears, refocus on plans for your birth & post-partum period.
Creative activities will be used to aid in the reflective process. You will make keepsakes in these sessions that you may want to use for support during your birth and beyond.
Dates: 4 Sessions: April 29, April 30, May 6, May 7: 2:00-4:30pm each day. (Alternative times possible depending on interest)
Investment: $150 for all 4 Sessions - includes all materials.
Individual Sessions Also Available.