Body Image Groups currently run once a month & rotate through the topics listed below.
Develop a healthier relationship with food, your body and yourself through learning, sharing and creative exploration. Each session there will be a focus on a specific topic but with plenty of space for you to discuss and address current issues.
- Listening to Your Body's Cues
- Emotional Connections to Your Body & Food
- Boundaries & Control
- Shame & Perfectionism
- Spiritual Hunger
- Feminine Power & Intuition
The benefits of a group:
- Get support from others listening to you, relating and sharing with you their experiences and their perspective on your story in a respectful format
- Listening to others tell their stories helps you to put your own problems into perspective
- Sharing in groups can help normalize your experiences so you don't feel alone
- Increase self-awareness & self-esteem through learning, art, sharing, reflection & feedback
- Build support systems
Group Sessions are $60 and run for 2 hours. Registration is necessary.
Special Offer: Book the first 4 sessions and receive 20% off OR Book all 8 sessions and receive 40% off.