This grief and loss group series is focused on providing support for women who have experienced pregnancy loss. These group sessions will offer a safe space for you to share and process your loss, connect to other women who have had similar experiences, learn about and relate your experience to the different stages of grief, and learn coping strategies. The final group session of this series will give participants an opportunity to honour your losses through a grief ceremony.
- Monday September 18th 7-9pm
- Monday September 25th 7-9pm
- Monday October 2nd 7-9pm
- Monday October 9th 7-9pm
- Monday October 16th 7-9pm
Contact Jen to register or to arrange a complementary 10 minute phone consultation to see if this is the right group for you.
The benefits of a group:
- Get support from others listening to you, relating and sharing with you their experiences and their perspective on your story in a respectful format
- Listening to others tell their stories helps you to put your own problems into perspective
- Sharing in groups can help normalize your experiences so you don't feel alone
- Increase self-awareness & self-esteem through learning, art, sharing, reflection & feedback
- Build support systems
Group Sessions are $60 and run for 2 hours. Registration is necessary. **You must commit to attending 4 of these sessions, as it is a closed group. Each week there will be a group email sent out for furthering connection and discussion between group members - participation in this email discussion is optional.