Who feels like you’ve lost a part of yourself in motherhood, and carry too much guilt?
In this empowering workshop, you will be supported to RECLAIM your identity and learn ways of releasing guilt that is toxic for you.
This is the right space for you if you relate to any of the following:
* You feel guilty a lot of the time for things you do or do not do for yourself, your kids, your partner, and other family & friends!
* You find it hard to connect to who you are, what you want/need, and struggle to put yourself first ... and feel guilty when you do!
* You are often worrying about other people's problems, and about what others think of you
* You withhold parts of yourself or don't ask for support because you don't want to "burden" others
* You find yourself saying yes when you want to say no
Join this workshop to feel empowered in reclaiming your identity & your authentic self!
This workshop is being facilitated by Jen Reddish, Registered Master Therapeutic Counsellor at The Essence of You. Jen has worked as a counsellor for almost 10 years and began her career at a treatment centre modelled around Healing from Codependency issues which gave her an excellent framework for support her clients seeking support in connecting to their identities and authentic selves.
*Babes in arms are welcome
Date: Sunday April 14th 12:15-3:00pm in the Calgary Area
This workshop is also being held in an interactive online format on Saturday June 1st!
$60 Investment (or save 15% when you sign up with a friend using coupon code FRIEND15)